This short video has no words in it, yet it speaks volumes and it serves as a great conversation starter. Father and filmmaker Frans Hofmeester took a 15 second clip of his daughter every week for 14 years. 📹 The result was this amazing time-lapse video that shows his daughter transformation from a newborn to teen in four minutes.
Some people have said this video made them think about life. Here are some interesting discussion questions for your class:
- What other words come to your mind when you hear the word ‘life?’
- What is the meaning of life?
- Do you enjoy your life?
- What life-changing moments have you had in your life?
- Do you think there’s life after death?
- Do you think there’s life on other planets?
- Would you like to live your same life all over again? Why, or why not?
- Is life more similar to a buffet dinner or a box of chocolates?
- What’s your biggest goal in life?
- Is life complicated? Why, or why not?
- What single word would you use to sum up your life?
- If life came with an instruction manual, what would it say?
- Who has been your biggest influence in life?
- What will life be like fifty years from now?
- What does life taste, smell, feel, look, and sound like?
- If you could live someone else’s life, whose would it be and why?
If you are not in a class, feel free to answer any of these questions in comments below. 💬